We are performing the largest mobilisation of young team entrepreneurs in European history!
More than 100 team entrepreneurs and team coaches will leave our facility in May 2014
It’s time to hit the road. We have found that no one will come to look for us here in Jyväskylä. We are prisoners of our province, like many other companies and educational institutions operating in our area. There are some international activities and travelling of course. People travel to the world from Jyväskylä, and vice versa; Tiimiakatemia had more than one thousand visitors last year. But now we are raising the bar! We’ll visit hundreds of companies, factories, colleges and universities of Europe.
More than 101 visits to businesses and factories around Europe
The aim of our trip is to participate in the 1st Global Meeting of Team Entrepreneurs, held in Hungary from 7 to 9 May 2014. We are the main coordinator of the event and responsible organiser. By plane, you’d be there already! This time, we have chosen land vehicles, however, because we want to travel along the landscape and get a genuine feel of the everyday life of different countries and businesses. Each of us has agreed in advance and will complete 5-7 visits to businesses and institutions during the trip.
Tiimiakatemia’s Learning Circus is the greatest invasion of Europe in team entrepreneurs history.
Rules of the game are clear:
- You must be a student or coach of Jyväskylä Tiiimiakatemia.
- You and your team must ar-rive in Hungary no later than 7 May 2014 at 12:00, and the journey can start no earlier than 1 May 2014.
- You can travel only by land and water transport, flying is strictly prohibited. Return to Finland, however, is allowed by plane.
- What is the Circus Group? It includes up to four team entrepreneurs. They may belong to the same or to different teams.
- On the way from Finland to Hungary, every Circus Group must appear in the following places: one company, one factory, one university, one college, and one vineyard/brewery. In addition, at least one UNESCO or tourist site must be visited.
- Travelling may be with your own team or within a bigger group. Visiting companies and educational institutions, however, is suggested with own circus groups.
- Then you can participate in the 1st Word Congress of Team Entrepreneurs on Lake Balaton from 7 to 9 May 2014
- We recommend returning to Finland by Tuesday, 13 May 2014 at the latest.
TEAMPRENEURS 1.GLOBAL MEETING In Keszthely on the Balaton Hungary 7.-9.5.2014
Team entrepreneurs all over the world are gathering! Conference Hotel Helikon at Lake Balaton will receive international visitors when the Tiimiakatemia’s “Circus Group members” arrive. Team entrepreneurs across Europe, i.e. from France, Spain, and England and, of course, Debrezenistä and Budapest are coming. The theme of the Global Meeting is simply ”The Power of teams”!
The teams will challenge each other in the most arduous tasks in which subjects are innovation, marketing and management. Will we see the teams in a rowing race on Lake Balaton? The mayor of the Global Conference Village is coach Péter Tasi, who has signalled that the event will be opened by the Finnish Ambassador in Hungary Pasi Tuominen
Program of Teampreneurs 1. Global Meeting
Wednesday 7th of May Theme for the day: ”Wrapping up the key learnings of the Journey”
12.00-13.45 Arrival to the camp
13.45-14.15 Opening the Camp
- Surprise, surprise
- Opening Speech by the Ambassador Pasi Tuominen
14.15-15.15 Time to wrap-up the journey
- prepare the story of the journey (visits, network, emerged new business ideas) (video, becha kucha, poster…) prepare 1 minute pitching in order to market your journey
15.15-18.00 Organizing the Bazar
Starting with the pitching, 1 minute each
- Participants selects the bazar where they want to participate
- 2 to 3 bazar rounds -> half an hour each
- special program by NJL
Thursday 8th of May
Theme for the day: ”How do we do International business”?
9.00-9.30 Morning Start: Tiimiakatemia Budapest prepares the experience
9.00-15.00 Orientation and brief to the glocal blasting business challenges
- Case 1
- Case 2
- Case 3
15.30-16.30 Glocal Business Challenges
- presentations (process still open)
18.00 The Blasting starts by Dinner
- dresscode relax business
19.00 Glocal Blasting program starts
- Debrechen teampreneurs presentations
- Skiffle Band of coaches show
Friday 9th of May
Theme of Day: ”Wrapping up the Camp”
08.30- 09.30 Breakfast
09.30-10.30 Motorola: Transwalk: Motorola + how I have changed
10.00-11.00 Closing ceremony
- Pikku Pete’s speech
12.00-13.00 Lunch and let’s go home